Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dirty Little Secret- Shhhhhh!

I recently told a dirty little secret over at the Stampingbella blog.
Now in order to win some Stampingbella bucks, Emily is asking for the sistah's to vote for their favorite secret!

If you see this and would like to help me out, please visit stampingbella and throw me a vote.
Here is my secret:


My secret may not seem like much to some of you, but if my kids or friends ever found out, I'd never here the end of it!
here is my secret:
Gena Says:
July 24th, 2009 at 9:06 pm
Ok, so I am a huge rock person, love Led Zeppelin, black Sabbath, Metallica, etc……Was never really into pop music or dance music and I could not believe it but I balled my eyes out when Michael jackson died. I’ve never really liked his music or cared for him all that much, but cried so much when he died and then again watching the memorial. I even have a secret playlist on my Ipod with all his songs now….. Go figure!


So please throw me a vote so I can get some of the new stamps, the release date is at the end of the week!!!

No comments: