Thursday, January 8, 2009

CPS98

This is the first card sketch challenge I've done, I hope you all enjoy.
Sweet 'n Sassy is the sponsor this week over at Card Positioning Systems (CPS). CPS provides a new sketch each week, lots of inspiration, and usually a prize. This week is no different!
This is my submission for this weeks challenge CPS98


Designer: Gena
Supplies:Stamps- Rubbernecker Stamps- Lucheon Meet
Paper: Bazill Basics, DCWV
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copic markers and watercolor pencils
Hand drawn fish bowl

Another view-





My ten year old daughter also wanted to try this challenge, here is her creation

4 comments:

staceykingman said...

I love both of these! The "Girlfriends" card is adorable!

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing both of these! My daughter like to have me post some of her creations, too. :-) You did great with the sketch!

Eveline said...

Two great cards.
Eveline.

debby4000 said...

Love the fun fish card and the your daughter's card is fabulous too.