Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Card challenge week 9 and CPS100

This week I am playing along with Sparkle again.  For week 9 of the Christmas Card Challenge she challenged us to create a Christmas card using no glitter, sparkle or bling.  At first I thought it would be easy, since i don't use much of that on my cards, but it was harder than I thought.   You will see some glitter in my card, but it is the DCWV paper, not an added extra.  I hope that will still count.

Here is my stab at 2 christmas cards with no bling.  I also used this sketch  over at CPS.  The challenge this week over at CPS is to use this sketch and use a Gina K stamp, which I don't have any as of right now.  So I used the sketch to get my CCC cards done.

Here are the cards.

By the way, I found a inexpensive way to make a photo box.  I'm hoping to have it completed by Wednesday and I TRULY hope it will improve the look of the cards I upload.  I am a really good photographer in everything except handmade cards!!

CCC9
Sparkles CCC9

Recipe:
Paper- DCWV
Stamps- Great Impressions
Ink- Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love the CPS Sketches too! TFS!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your cards turned out so cute! I love them.