Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 1-

Today is day 1 on my blog. I have never done this before, so please bare with me. I am sitting here waiting to hear if the company I work for will go on strike or not. If they do I will be working lots of hours since I am not a union employee. Lots of hours means less time to do my favorite thing: scrapbooking.

I recently learned how to create paper piecing figures and tear bears. I'm not sure that I am a big fan of them yet, although I see there are many premade scrapbook pages selling on e-bay with both techniques. I have listed a few premade pages to see if I could sell them, the first time they didn't sell, not I've added a few furry tear bears and I want to see if that changes anything. I have had a lot more hits than I did without the bears.

Hope this blog works out and I have others that would like to share and read with me.
G

No comments: