Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girls -1st Challenge

I stumbled across Kenny K's Downloads last week and I ordered two digi downloads. I made one card last week and choose to use this one in Kenny K's first card challenge. This image is called Download Diva isn't she great!
The challenge was to use pastel colors. This image seems like it would better in bold bright colors, but I gave it a shot with lighter pastel colors. I used K & Company Wild Rasberry DP, Copics, and Prismacolor pencils.

I love all of the digi images at Kenny K's blog, so go check them out here. I can't wait until he adds more!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Gena, great job on the coloring and love your choice of papers, and the bow is a nice touch. Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at KKKG. Hope you will join us again.
hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! Your coloring is fantastic!!!

Sharon said...

Lovely card Gena, you've done an excellent job with Download Diva. Isn't she a doll! Next time you can do her in bolder colours but for now I think she looks FAB! Thanks for joining KKKGC first challenge, we hope to see you back again tomorrow for the second challenge. hugs Sharon

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at KK this week.