Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm back!






I haven't posted for awhile...well like almost a month.
I went on vacation, then came back and school started, then hockey and field hockey.....so I've been very busy.

First I wanted to share the calendar pages I made for a swap over on SCS.
I choose the month of August and the rules were:
Make 2 4X4 pages, use a Stampingbella image, a few layers of cardstock and embellishments.
So I took a picture of the ocean from the beach around the block from my house. I colored Kinibella with copics, paer pieced the towel, bag and bathingsuit. Cut her out, placed her in front of the beautiful beach, added some real shells in the sand, a sun and some other bling to decorate the calendar side.
I love living so close to the beautiful ocean!
I can't wait to see what the other months look like. And here's my calendar pages. Enjoy!

No comments: