Monday, April 20, 2009

Sc224- SCCC20

I was able to knock off another 3 Christmas cards.
This week I used my new stamp called Christmas Cactus from Rubbernecker.
I also used sketch challenge SC224 over at Splitcoaststampers to design the card.
I think this would be for week 20 or 21 over at Sparkles christmas card challenge.  I am looking forward to her giving us the challenge going forward.  I think I need to add a greeting or sentiment to this, but not sure what yet.  I can always add later.

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love this image! What a fun card! I will come up with a challenge for this weekend. :)

Kerry D-C said...

Good for you getting ahead on your Xmas cards!! This is such a fun one too!!

Patti J. said...

Can't believe you actually have Christmas cards made already! You go girl!!! Cute card!

Patti J. said...

Me again! - I just signed up to follow your blog! Feel free to rush over and stalk mine as well! I've been a little 'quiet' this week, but promise to get rowdy again real soon!

Unknown said...

This card is oh so cute!! Love the image. Where did you find it? Congrats on getting three more cards done!