Monday, February 9, 2009

CCC- Week 11 Season's Greetings

I'm posting early tonight.  This week over at Sparkle Creations, she challenged us to use only red and white in honor of Valentines Day.  I did my best, with red and shades of red......pink!  I did have to add one other color, black..because once you see the cards you'll see why. I hope you can see the shiny red lipstick, the patent leather red boots and the brand new shiny black tires I added glossy accents to each of those.  And yes I know I need practice sewing a straight line!! For now I will use the excuse that the card was a little curled/bent when I was taking the picture and that is why the stitching looks off!!

CCC-11

Paper- Daisy D's Paper, Bazill
Ink-Momento tuxedo Black, copics
Stamps- Inky Antics, Studio G clear stamps
Misc- Liquid applique, glossy accents, Cuttlebug embossing folder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I have the same problem with stitching in a straight line! LOL

Sparkplug17 said...

This is sooooooooo cute! I love the image!

Anna said...

Way cute! Love how you did the sentiment!